Why Upgrade your standard shocks to Carbon Offroad MT 2.0 Shocks
Author: James Don Date Posted:9 June 2021
If you’ve ever driven a 4wd with standard shocks, we know what your experience has been like. You're not enjoying the ride and it feels like every bump in the road is jarring to your bones.
We get it; these are tough times for most people so they need their vehicle to do as much work as possible at an affordable price point. But if you want comfort and control while driving on rough terrain then upgrading from standard shocks to Carbon MT2.0 Shocks may be just what the doctor ordered. The Carbon MT 2.0 Shocks will have better performance over that of those cheap old factory-installed ones because they were designed with this specific application in mind - maximising both comfort and control no matter how
The Carbon Offroad MT2.0 4x4 Shock Absorber and Strut range is made for the adventurous people who want to have a smooth ride, while at the same time improving handling on both off-road and on-road adventures. The shock absorbers are built with high quality construction so that they can withstand any adventure you might take them through in your vehicle - no matter how rugged it may be!
Do not put up with those harsh factory shocks when there's an upgrade just waiting out there for you! Ride comfortably in all conditions without compromising control because of our comfort monotube design which will absorb bumps like nobody's business; get yourself some new ones today!
Want to know more? Call us to discuss a suspension option for your vehicle, give us a call on 1300 780 141
- Monotube Design- Maximum fluid volume and control
- H/D Brushed Steel Nickle Plated Body - Maximum strength durability and protection
- 52mm Outer Body - Increased fluid volume to prevent fade and improve control
- 20mm Hardened Chrome H/D Shaft - Tough Shaft for maximum durability
- Piston Rings - Latest Piston Ring Technology - Full Teflon band seal
- 46mm Piston Valve - Twin deflective disc for maximum control of fluid for both rebound and compression cycles
- Quality Bushes - Polyurethane or pure rubber dependant on application
- Multi-Stage Velocity Sensitive Piston Valve - For the Ultimate in Comfort & Control
- Seal - Active Shaft Seal - Provides a pressurised shaft sealing unit which has proven to have zero failure in all testing conditions.
- Internal fluid - High quality Fuch shock absorber fluid able to withstand extreme temperatures
- Internal Shock Specifications - Micro polished internal tube bore(mirror finish) to reduce drag and wear
- Fully rebuildable - With a range of spare parts on the shelf for full Australian Support.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged - to prevent fade and cavitation(foaming) of the fluid
- Complete with concertina dust boots